- MODEL 920™ Portable Grain Moisture Tester Features:
The Shore Model 920™ Moisture Tester for grain provides quick accurate moisture results for a large variety of commodities. Results are displayed directly without the need for moisture or temperature conversion tables.
The Model 920 uses a pre-weighed sample and a reliable sample loading mechanism to insure accurate, repeatable results with:
- Proven measurement principles.
- A cell design that makes it one of the most consistently accurate and economical moisture testers available.
This allows the Shore Model 920 to closely match the results of the moisture meters used by grain elevators.
The MODEL 920 features:
- Rugged all-metal construction.
- Moisture testing calibrations available for a large variety of commodities, including grains, processed and unprocessed rice, vegetable and grass seeds, oil seeds, peas and beans, peanuts and other specialized process commodities.
- Powered by batteries or an AC included adapter.
The MODEL 920 Portable Moisture Tester package includes:
- Moisture Tester
- Portable Scale
- Dump Cell
- Calibration Weight
- AC Power Adapter
- Hard-Sided Travel Case
- Environmental operating temperature range: +32° to +120° F. (+0° to +50° C.).
- Measurement range (varies with commodity) with typical moisture ranges from 6% to 40%.
- Sample temperature range: +22° to +160° F (+6° to 72° C.)
- Sample test time: 5 to 35 seconds depending on sample temperature. Samples that are above 100° F. (38° C.) or below 40° F. (4° C.) will take a maximum of 35 seconds to allow for accurate temperature sensing. Samples closer in temperature to the meter will take only a few seconds.
- Display: Large 8-character alphanumeric LCD display with backlight for use in low-level ambient light conditions.
- Power requirements: 6 AA alkaline batteries or 9-volt AC adapter (included).
- Battery life varies with usage. Alkaline batteries should provide six months to a year of intermittent use. Intermittent use is defined as less than 20 tests per week and infrequent usage of the display backlight.
For more information, contact us.